Monday, June 12, 2006

And the sun came out today

The IRONY!!

It does feel suspiciously like a Seattlite weather god is following me around. How else do I explain the weather report -

Monday Sunny
Tuesday Sunny
Wednesday Thursday Friday Sunny
Saturday Pouring cats and dogs and horses and monkeys
Sunday Kinda grey but no more livestock from the sky (thank you very much!)
Monday Bright and Sunny again, and a whoop-ty-doo to you

There has to be a law against bad weather on weekends. I'm sure it's illegal on some level!

I do miss Seattle though - in spite of all that rain, it's a lovely gorgeous city. I guess you don't get to be the Emerald City without a ton of natural irrigation.

Anyway, tomorrow's the big game - Korea vs. Togo, FIFA World Cup 2006! The hype around here is pretty insane! There's big screens everywhere showing highlights of Korea's games from the last World Cup. All of us from work are going to hang out at a bar tomorrow night and watch the game. Go Ji-sung Park!!! If we win (look at me, a week in Seoul and already it's "we") then I expect the partying will go on quite a while!

Must get myself a red Korea t-shirt. Or face paint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home