Thursday, June 15, 2006

The King and the Clown

So I watched a Korean movie today - Wang-ui namja (The King and the Clown). It was apparently a tremendous hit earlier this year (some 5 million people watched it in the first three weeks of its release, which is quite a lot considering the total population of Korea). Anyway, since a lot of it was filmed in the Korean Folk Village that I went to on Sunday, Greg (my team lead here at MS Korea) lent me the DVD and said I might enjoy checking it out. I must say I really liked it - it was very beautifully done, although the story's very sad. I totally loved being able to recognize all the locations and buildings where the scenes were filmed. And since it's a period drama, the costumes and set design and everything was just totally gorgeous.

I'd go into greater detail but blogger's pinging me very frantically with a "Scheduled outage at 8:23AM PST" message. I don't know what time it is for sure in the US but I think it's getting close to that so I'll just post this before it dies on me.

And here's the movie poster...

Aaaargh, upload speed tending to zero...

Doh!!!

Come ON!!!

Don't die on me, blogger!

Doot doot doodoot doot... hmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn.....

UPLOAD!

Phew! And here it finally is.


More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home