Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sniff....

Wend do Inzadog agaid doday. Ab dowd wid a bad gold. Don'd dow where I bigged id ub, bud id'z very irridading. Hobe id goes away zood.

Oh bubber.

Yep, unfortunately, I've decided to pick up a cold here - I guess it's not very surprising considering that my immune system isn't used to such a different environment. But man, it's such a pain to have to spend a weekend feeling crappy. I did still go out today - it was a lovely sunshiny day, so I went to Insadong again - I think that is easily my favourite street in all of Seoul - it's just so much fun to browse around in all the art stores. I bought a few more souvenirs and some gifts for friends, and then I went and had really spicy burning hot oyster tofu soup, which did make my sinuses feel a lot better for a while. By sunset though, I was beginning to feel ehhhh again, so I spent the rest of the evening as a couch potato - I'm on my third consecutive movie right now. I think I'm going to try my "sleep 18 hours at a stretch in a really warm room and bore the cold out of your system" therapy tomorrow - it always works!

This bug has gotta go.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home