Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday Update

Not bad - Korea tied France in the game last night! Very very cool!

Overslept a bit today, but fortunately by the time I woke up, my visiting virus had decided that I sleep way too much and it wasn't having any fun. So it left. My cold's gone! I must say that was the shortest real cold I've ever had - I say "real" coz I've had a few "pretend" colds where my throat goes "I might I might not" for an evening and then all's quiet after that. Those don't count. A "real" cold is when you're actually sniffing and you can't pronounce your P's and T's and M's and your head feels like a train station in 1879 and you thank all the powers that be for the fact that human beings don't breathe cutaneously. Ew!

Anyway, just four more days left on my Seoul trip. And then I'm off to Japan. Yu-jung's charted out an itinerary for me in Tokyo - with pictures and instructions on where to buy tickets and everything. That's just totally amazing - she is an absolute sweetheart! I'm going to miss the group here - they've all been so very sweet. I do hope they visit Redmond sometime. We went to lunch today at a place that was having some sort of a football promotion and one of the devs picked up a "Go Korea" scarf for me. I told them I'd wear it in Tokyo - the rivalry between the two countries is rather strong. The cheering around here when Australia beat Japan in the World Cup game a week or so ago was about as loud as if Korea had won! Although, that was SOME game - 3 goals in the last 12 minutes! Woo!

And I'm off - more later...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sniff..sniff..cough...i think i caught ur cold...darn it

11:40 PM  
Blogger Ritu said...

Spread the joy!

1:18 AM  
Blogger googboog said...

yup. i've got it now

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home